Freebirds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS DRED and I can't wait to get BACK

+2
FBjay
FBDred
6 posters

Go down

ITS DRED and I can't wait to get BACK Empty ITS DRED and I can't wait to get BACK

Post by FBDred Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Hello fellow Freebirds. I have been gone for so long that its crazy I will be back in june I plan on mov'n on in with my new female...so my bills will be lower plus I kinda like the chick lol.Any how the way I have always run the Freebirds is with a vote system FBBob has been your leader for a while now and I will put it up to a vote as who shall lead our great squad we will cross that when I am back on line I may try and set may shit up at her place this weekend I hop my PC can still run the game...oh and as all you old Birds have come to realize I'm just as crazy as ever there is a husband "problem " I must deal with before I decide to make this move...but this is not a false alarm I will be back no later then June of course I get my kid all summer but some Dred is better then no Dred...so unless my old evil ways kick in IE start cheating on this new chick lol I'll be back in black baby and I can't wait.
Your Frearless MIA Leader The One and Only Dred.

FBDred
Commandant
Commandant

Back to top Go down

ITS DRED and I can't wait to get BACK Empty Re: ITS DRED and I can't wait to get BACK

Post by FBjay Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 pm

awesome!!
FBjay
FBjay
Bravo Wing
Captain

Bravo WingCaptain

My Aces High II Stats
*As Of: 4/1/2011

Back to top Go down

ITS DRED and I can't wait to get BACK Empty Re: ITS DRED and I can't wait to get BACK

Post by FBLazy1 Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:17 am

Hide the Women lol! . Good to see that you're still kicking and fighting . See you in the airs sooner than later hopefully bounce
FBLazy1
FBLazy1
Bravo Wing
Brigadier General

Bravo WingBrigadier General

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by FBGold Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:12 am

Good to hear from ya again Dred , Hope to see ya soon . Good Luck with the husband problem
FBGold
FBGold
Alpha Wing
Captain

Alpha WingCaptain

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by FBJunior Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:17 am

cool
FBJunior
FBJunior
Bravo Wing
2nd Lieutenant

Bravo Wing2nd Lieutenant

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by fbdhaus Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Glad to see you back Dred! Saw you on Sunday, but getting shot down by a 51 and a yak, when you were on. Then had to log so didn't get to talk. hope to see you in air!

fbdhaus
Charlie Wing
Lt. Colonel

Charlie WingLt. Colonel

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down