Freebirds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORKING TOGETHER!!!

2 posters

Go down

WORKING TOGETHER!!! Empty WORKING TOGETHER!!!

Post by FBBob Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Bob im not one to complain much but something needs to be done about this. Something needs to be done about the squad working together. For example tonight several of us where trying to take a port and several people in the squad asked fellow FreeBirds to fly air cover. We dropped the vh someone was de-acking as we got shot down we re-upped heavy. There was a cv near so some ppl re upped to kill cv, ok all is going well we still have enough ppl to handle the port then there are tons of uppers of aircraft from the cv and surounding airfields well its a slaughter the vh is back up I kill it again we re-group to de-ack this time we are asking for air cover some people ask for certain FreeBirds to fly air cover for us two people show up. No response from the other ones but they are on doing the trash talking on 200. Nook asks in the squad channel for specific people and no reply. Well timing is everything in this game well we launched with what we had and we did not have enough cap or better fighter jocks and we all got smoked. Well as you could guess by the time we could re-up all hell had broken lose over there and it was a flop. Sorry about the play by play but this happens all the time especially in the day. AS soon as you come on though every one does what they are supposed to do. At least the squad listens to you when putting things together I think we as a squad need a pep talk to work together because this is BS at the moment. AS for the port we would have had it and be rolling the rooks back if we had the in-squad support Sorry about this rant but Im the kind of person who will bail in whatever I'm in to help doesn't mater about my score or kills team work is every thing in this game when you have it you kick ass when you don't you get rolled as for the people that don't want to help if they would help, there talents would be better used for the good of the squad and country not out duel hunting whats the point in being in a base taking squad if you out Fing off dueling it out

I am in total agreement with this individual! AM NOT Dred And I have prided myself for not being like him. U older FreeBird$ know what am talking about! However I to have noticed this trend and do not like it!! this is not what we are about!! AND NEVER HAS BEEN We have always taken pride in being base takers and have been very repected for doing so with in the Knight Comunity! If this is not what u want to do then you are in the wrong squad! This Squad has always been known for doing what ever it takes to take a base. Now I know thing have been rough this last year, and I haven't been on as much as I should especally in Dreds absence. But we still have a good core of squadies and have picked quite of few who have been fitting in nicely. Am not gonna tell you all what to do! But I know after reading this letter and from my own observations, I WILL NEVER LEAVE A FELLOW SQUADIE HANGING ON BASE CAPTURE WITH OUT MY SUPPORT AGAIN !!! even if it means I have to auger some perk points! But If I have kills thats another story (because I don't land them that often) but as soon as I land I will be there ASAP!!

FBBob
FBBob
General
Commanding Officer

GeneralCommanding Officer

My Aces High II Stats
*As Of: 4/1/2011

Back to top Go down

WORKING TOGETHER!!! Empty Re: WORKING TOGETHER!!!

Post by FBLazy1 Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 am

So I take I'm the one that this person is talking about. Hmmmmmmm I will do some thinking on this post.
FBLazy1
FBLazy1
Bravo Wing
Brigadier General

Bravo WingBrigadier General

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by FBBob Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:36 pm

1st off there is no one person singled out here WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF IT!!!
espcealliy me and we need to fix it !
FBBob
FBBob
General
Commanding Officer

GeneralCommanding Officer

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum