Freebirds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Photos in the Fighter Section and Viewing and Sending Videos

3 posters

Go down

New Photos in the Fighter Section and Viewing and Sending Videos Empty New Photos in the Fighter Section and Viewing and Sending Videos

Post by FBLazy1 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:46 am

FB$,

I have uploaded some photos to the fighter section of the gallery (please let me know what you think of them). I am also reviewing some more videos to send to Crabby. Hey FB$ lets start posting pictures and videos to the website. I would personally like to see some of the videos of other FB$ in here.

afro
FBLazy1
FBLazy1
Bravo Wing
Brigadier General

Bravo WingBrigadier General

My Aces High II Stats
*As Of: 4/1/2011

Back to top Go down

New Photos in the Fighter Section and Viewing and Sending Videos Empty Re: New Photos in the Fighter Section and Viewing and Sending Videos

Post by FBAdolla Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:12 pm

i added some new photos too check them out
FBAdolla
FBAdolla
Alpha Wing
Major

Alpha WingMajor

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

New Photos in the Fighter Section and Viewing and Sending Videos Empty Re: New Photos in the Fighter Section and Viewing and Sending Videos

Post by FBLazy1 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:24 pm

What category? Question
FBLazy1
FBLazy1
Bravo Wing
Brigadier General

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by FBAdolla Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:22 pm

fighters and other stuff
FBAdolla
FBAdolla
Alpha Wing
Major

Alpha WingMajor

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

New Photos in the Fighter Section and Viewing and Sending Videos Empty Damn You Lazy!! "lol"

Post by FBCrabby Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:37 am

Damn you lazy!! It took freaking 20min to load all the emails with the videos in my Mozilla Thunderbird!!!

lol! You and your email bomb!
FBCrabby
FBCrabby
Adjutant
Staff Officer

My Aces High II Stats

http://ahfreebirds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FBLazy1 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:53 am

Crabby,

I didn't send you half of what I have. I tried to send atleast something in different planes and the 5 kills and up sorties. affraid
FBLazy1
FBLazy1
Bravo Wing
Brigadier General

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by FBLazy1 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 am

Spuddr,

Tip on your fighter video. Don't chop throttle when you are diving that little on target. After the first diving pass on the Moss you missed your best chance to kill him. If you look at the video and notice when you start to see him 800 off you'll notice he's at stall, you should've pulled hard over right then and killed him when his plane nosed over. These things you'll get to better judge with more flight time. But overall I like WTG

afro
FBLazy1
FBLazy1
Bravo Wing
Brigadier General

My Aces High II Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down